Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Token Borders from the Official Modules

If I'm going to be buying all the official Wizards modules, I might want to make all my personal tokens match the same round borders as the official ones. So they match. Is there anywhere we can get the official token image borders?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I don't own any of the modules, but in looking at the pictures on the Marketplace, it looks like the tokens have a simple gray ring around them? If so, you can probably get close (if not exact) with  TokenTool . Here's a token I created using that to try and approximate what I could see in the picutres...
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Failing that, take a screen shot of one of the tokens, open it in an image editing programme (I use GIMP) and use the shape selection/colour selection tools to remove everything but the ring, export that as a .png file which you can then use to add a border onto any future tokens you make? However there is certainly merit to your question as consistency is one of my favourite things :)
I use token tool. The official ones are multicolor gradiant and pretty. :)
Was there ever an answer to this, id love to know as well :)
No, I had to pull them into photoshop.
Could you drop an Imgur link of that border here perhaps? :) Unless its not permitted by some rule or another?
I probably can't without permission from roll20. Anyone from the company want to chime in?