Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D 3.5E]

Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Hey Diana, Simple request (I hope), can you make a little drop down for the title of the power points box? It doesn't have to change anything else under the hood, but it would be nice to have a spot for Clerics to record their Turn/Rebuke Undead per day and Turn/Rebukes left. The power points field seems handy for that since I don't really remember hearing of many Psionic Clerics in my D&D3.5E times including when running a Convention Style monthly game.
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
I might turn the title into an editable field, but I won't make it a drop down.  It will take a while though; I've been working on putting in the tags for the translation guys. I tend to just make my first "spell" under the cantrips/orisons/level 0 stuff section my wild shapes for my druid just for ease of accessing, which works as well.
Is there a way to link a token to the sheet?  One of the PF sheets do this and with it you can pull info from the sheet to your token.  I have used this feature extensively in that I can have the (same) character tokens on 5 different map tabs and changes to the character will be displayed across all five token on the the different map pages.  Saves me time of having to select, copy, and paste.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That feature is common to all journal entries and therefore all sheets, please see the  wiki for more details on how to link a token to a sheet.
Is this a DM/GM function?  I just tried to do that in a game I play as a PC, but don't have the drop down next to the name to link it to a journal.
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
Yes, it must be set up by the DM/GM.
Thank you