Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic Lighting and Co-GMing a game

PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Hello my friend and co-GM started a campaign and although I've been added to his campaign as a GM, I can't add Dynamic Lighting (I'm a supporter, subscription is up to date etc.) Do we both have to be supporter level to do this? I'm using Chrome, and i can create a new campaign and have dynamic lighting in that, just not the current one started by my co-GM. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
The creator of the campaign determines which options are available. So if you're a supporter and create the campaign and then invite in your non-supporter friend as a Co-GM, both of you have access to the lighting tool. However as you joined a non-supporter created campaign as a Co-GM, you wont have access to your supporter tools. hope this helps
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Thanks Spacehopper.