Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Silly question: How to reply to campaign Requests

OK, so I opened a campaign and have received a couple of requests. How do I message these folks directly? I could just be looking in the wrong place.
Gid
Roll20 Team
If they've joined the forums, you should be able to locate their username via our forum search feature (located under the forum categories on your right). If they're on the forums you can send them a message via the forum's inbox. If they haven't joined the forums yet, there isn't any other means currently to contact them. Our apologies if this is the case. The Devs are currently in the process of revamping our community tools to make this process a easier.
And we thank you for the continued improvements. I also see that I'm not the only one