Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[Newbie] [Pathfinder] [D&D 3.5e]

Hello! I'm a bit of an oldie, in the grand scheme of things. Not sixty, not fifty, or anything but my earliest endeavors in the Tabletop/D&D/P&P world has ultimately been of the early Cyberpunk variety, and some of my earliest exploits have been with the revised second edition. I will reiterate this: Revised. Second. Edition. One might legitimately wonder why the embellishment for dramatic effect,  but my exploits were largely starting around the middle or even the end of that module's life time and basically haven't picked up any games since. As such, ,the new modules/rules/et cetera are ultimately Greek to me but I'd like to give it a shot and try and get back in. While lacking in mechanical fundamentals, my roleplaying exploits span almost twenty years(/Late/ Twenties), with alot of book writing, roleplaying events, storymaking, worldcraft/World Dev... I'd like to legitimately think I do alright in that department, but compared to others? Who knows... I'd like to get into the games/modules within the confines of these two specifically at least to start off with, and am not shy about using Skype or Discord to get in touch and am mainly on every weekday after 3pm CST, with 18 hour shifts on Saturdays and Sundays. My style of roleplay one might call... Meticulous? I treat my character like they were being written in a book. Even if its just a rundown on how these modules work, or even character sheet creation(You would not believe how hard my head hit my desk when I found myself asking 'Where's the THAC0' on this thing' and got called "An Old Geezer".) or general shooting the breeze regarding this stuff. Cheers! - Charles.
while i dont really have the chops to GM things, i'd gladly show you the ropes of Pathfinder, online resources for pathfinder are abundant, so shoot me a PM if you'd like me to teach you pathfinder =)
I am looking for a player for my campaign.  It already started, but that is not a huge deal at all since we have had a death in the group and people have had to miss a week or 2 once in a while.  You could easily be integrated into the game.  Anyway it is 3.5 and it's cool that you are new because a couple of members of the group are FAR more familiar with 5e so there are aspects that I need to teach to them or make sure they understand the difference.  Be more than happen to help you out with 3.5 though so if you at all interested let me know and we can talk.
Cody B. said: I am looking for a player for my campaign.  It already started, but that is not a huge deal at all since we have had a death in the group and people have had to miss a week or 2 once in a while.  You could easily be integrated into the game.  Anyway it is 3.5 and it's cool that you are new because a couple of members of the group are FAR more familiar with 5e so there are aspects that I need to teach to them or make sure they understand the difference.  Be more than happen to help you out with 3.5 though so if you at all interested let me know and we can talk. Well that's certainly a start! I've got PC Gen Running after looking it over and might be able to get a small character sheet up. After coming out of 2.5e(and with the help of AmishRambo) its certainly been cleared up some; Its almost frightening the differences that have been made between editions thus far... My times are usually pretty solid as for what you'd generally see above, I tend to keep to a pretty tight schedule without alot of variation. But it'd certainly be a start.  Kindly send me a PM with contact information/Discord information and we can go from there!