Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

quick macro for Anthony's Languages API

basically i want a macro to use along with the Languages API where when clicked it gives you a drop down menu where you pick the language you want to speak then a box pops up to type the message in. so if i pick Elven and type hey then it dose !elven hey ive see macros with drop down menus but i don't know how to make it do what you clicked. so if someone could help out i would be grateful.  here are the languages the api uses  abyssal aquan auran celestial draconic druidic dwarven elven giant gnoll gnome goblin halfling ignan infernal orc sylvan terran thieves'cant undercommon

Edited 1473296098
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
so, the script links to a deleted github, so I cant actually install the script to help, but it seems simple enough to pick up. Try !?{Language|abyssal|aquan|auran|etc...} ?{What yould you like to say?}
thanks man, the other menu macros ive seen all had a new line for each answer this is so much better.