Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Email invite 403 error

I received an invite via e-mail to join a game I applied for.  When I click the link I get a 403 error stating I have to be logged in to see that page. I am logged in though.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Is it an invite to the dev server? The dev server is a totally different server than here in the general community and production server so it requires a login for it also.
Nope, just logged into dev and no luck. The link is to app.roll20.net

Edited 1473435612
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Ok. I will pass this up the chain. As I do that, can you get in contact with the GM and have him cancel the invite (he would have to go to the games detail page, click on the invite players button and cancel the invite) then send you the link through a pm on roll20?
Unfortunately I can't find the GM in the player directory(e-mail says it's ERN.) The game is no longer listed in the find games option.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hello Kunguru, Could you private message me the join link you attempted to enter? We can go on from there to figure out what happened.