Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFPlayers Pathfinder: Savage Lands

Hey there everyone. I posted a simular thread before about running a game. Well I am once again seeking people to fill slots. If you are looking for a game about exploring, building, and heavy role play, this might be the game for you! Most of the information can be found here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/52431/savage-lands" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/52431/savage-lands</a>
Sent you a PM, you never responded.&nbsp; Still interested though.

Edited 1473793298
I have a ton of applications to look over, so it is taking a bit of time to go through them all. I only have 2 spots left and I would like to try and get another female player in if possible to get a better well rounded group. - Bard you seemed to have deleted what ever you sent me. - Daniel the group might be a bit too young for your taste as everyone else is in their 20's.

Edited 1474070774
At the moment I have 1 spot left in the group. Once we get it filled, we are looking to have our session 0 sometime at the end of this month.
As am I and I've been awaiting a response for my PM I sent you Jam&nbsp;
I have sent you both responses. I am looking for 1 more female player to join the group. We are full on guys at the moment.
As of right now, all 4 main seats have been filled. Since we still have a few weeks before our game begins, I am opening up a 5th slot to be filled, guys and girls can all apply.
Had a last minute drop out, so I have 1 main seat open and 1 spare seat. We have our first meeting next Friday.
Is this only going to be the module or will there be a homebrew stemming from it?
There is no module, it is completely homebrew
I have my slots filled at the moment. If that changes I shall post an update. But for now all further applications shall be ignored.