Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Building Cities and Dungeons 10x10 tiles (New in Marketplace)

PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey everyone  Joshua Kurz here yapping about some new sets that I have published. I decided that people have been requesting stuff that can be used over and over again. With this in mind I decided to start the process of creating Geomorphic tiles. The Geomorph set series with 7 tiers has incredible amount of diversity. Each tile are build at a 10x10 square base, with 1 to 4 sides that can be rotated depending on the piece. I made a set point on each tile that they all connect at, so each one can be connected to the last one. There are 7 tiers in the series thus far. Here is a massive example of 6 10x10 by 6 (4200px x4200px) using 10x10s, using several of the tier sets. Some great add-ons are the Custom Streets and Expanded Accessories that make good additions to flushing out the story. Here are the sets that was used: Each one of the 9 sets work really well with each other and are great additions for any city builder. I've included a link to my sets so you can go straight to them all, rather than clicking one by one link. I really hope you enjoy and would love your feedback. Thanks for all your support and have fun creating chaos and havoc for those wonderful players. Joshua Kurz Sets (CLICK ME)
Nice work, Joshua. I particularly like the Omega Streets set, they'll work well for my decaying town I need to feature in the middle of some spooky woods.
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
@Phantos, Thank you. The Omega Streets was fun to make. I have hundreds of sets waiting to be made, so happy to listen to any suggestions.
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
The Geomorph tiles are really fun to play with specially since they just drop and play style. 8 different sets on the marketplace for these sets, so you have so many options for customization.