Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Cypher System][One Shot]Fantasy/Steam Punk Based world. Tonight when I get three players

Edited 1473557911
Howdy! Im looking to get a little more experience GMing the Cypher System and I'm hoping I'll be able to find three or more players tonight that would like to try their hand at it. Any experience level is good, but I'd sure like someone who has played a lot so I can make sure I'm getting the system right.  We'll be testing out the new in house voice chat system, but there will be no video.  I'll post a blurb about the setting in a short while, but if you're interested please send a PM or reply here. Once I get two or three people I'll start it up.  The Blurb: The World, that is, what is left of the world is known as Pyramid. That's simply what its always been called. 500 years ago, the world entered its Third Age which the historians call World's End, for that is what happened to start this new age. The world, literally came apart. The continents split and were hurdled away from The Core. The Core being a constantly spinning vortex of arcanic energy that leeches that energy from all things, living or not. This sapping of energy has many effects on the world. It has formed the Ether, the mixture of arcanic energy and air that the Isles of Pyramid, which were once the continents, float on. It has also formed the crystals on the underbellies of all Isles, deposits left by the passing arcanic energies. These crystals now fuel all things in the populated Isles of the Seven Kingdoms. The Isles of Pyramid orbit The Core, often following different patterns and times of orbit. The Seven Nations, all different Isles save for one, follow the same path, and have been able to interact with each other due to air ship technology developed by several of the nations. Together they form the Kingdom of Seven Nations, and the time has come for expansion and exploration.   You are crewman aboard the Air Vessel KSN Leviathan, the largest in the Kingdom of Seven Nations fleet, and its task is to discover other Isles that the KSN might use, if they have the proper resources. You are also to investigate Old World ruins, and make peaceful contact with other people that may have survived the World's End. The Leviathan has just docked onto what appears to be an Isle void of civilisation, but when searching overhead, an Old World fortress had been seen. You have been attached to the team that will investigate these ruins, and it is your task to learn of its past inhabitants and also bring back any artifacts that might prove useful.

Edited 1473566193
I'm interested in joining so might as well cover all the bases. I pm'd you, but thought I might as well post here as well
I am interested but no experience in the system. But I am pretty experienced in RPG. been playing for a number of years.
When do we start?
I apologize to those who were interested.  I didn't get enough interest fast enough (I was looking to get enough people within 2 hours of posting, I should have included that), and ended up falling asleep.  Another time!