Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Warhammer Fantasy 2nd Edition Character Sheet [1.0]

Edited 1474978696
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
Hello! I want to share a character sheet for use on Roll20.net with the 2nd edition of the Warhammer Fantasy roleplaying game designed to be usable by all Roll20 users regardless of subscription level. I created this sheet for my own campaign because I wanted a comprehensive and easy-to-use sheet with as many features as I could manage, such as roll templates and the ability to show career advances. I'm very new to GitHub so I hope I've uploaded everything correctly. If anyone has suggestions for me, I welcome any aid. Features Roll templates. A prompt for difficulty modifiers for each test. Individual tabs for core stats, background information, career tracks, weapons, armor, spellbook, and inventory. Separate inputs for different parts of characteristics, showing starting values, talent bonuses, career advances, and purchased increases. Custom skills, variable characteristic for Intimidate skill, option for GM whisper with each skill roll. Support for custom actions, useful for monster abilities, although it requires some work. Support for up to five careers. Separate attack and damage rolls. Automatic hit location calculation (which is not RAW because it uses a roll separate from the attack roll). Support for advanced customizable armor. Spells with prompts for bonuses from ingredient and channeling. Equipment with gold and weight automatically calculated. To Do Change Initiative to RAW (currently uses 1/10th of Agility). Support for additional careers? Wish List Translations to common languages (German currently not completed). Correct usage of Ulric's Fury!. Currently roll only one additional d10 without requiring confirmation. Preview
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
Updates

Edited 1473675911
Havoc
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Here my ideas: -&nbsp;I would add an option to hide Basic and Advance Skills. Fill up the Advance skills (there aren't much) and give Custom Skills the ability to add more (like languages, secret signs etc.). - I would also remake the template to be more Warhammer-like, something like I did here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3621342/warhamme" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3621342/warhamme</a>... - Some stuff will need bigger description box like the talents. - I do miss the Action summary that is in every sheet. - Why not make the Careers fieldset?&nbsp; Do your dmg template take into account the Impact quality? How do you calculate the hit location, since you need to switch the numbers on the roll?
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
I really like your sheet. Very nice! -I could certainly do that for the skills. An option to hide skills that you're not using might be useful, but here still needs to be a way of rolling for half your characteristic. -Changing the roll template to something similar to yours has potential. I'll look at some options. -I do think that talents should have a bigger boxes as well and adjustable size. -I'm not sure I want the action summary taking up space, but I'll consider it. -I can't use a fieldset for careers because I have an autocalculation for available advancements based on what is entered into the careers section. If I remove that I can use a fieldset, but that sort of removes some of the value of entering all stats for the careers in the first place. My damage template does take the Impact quality into account, but I just realized that I actually haven't figured out how to do it properly. I don't have a roll to confirm. It just adds another d10 if the first one is a "crit". Hit locations are also determined through a separate d100 roll which isn't RAW either, so I'll have to do some more work to get that to function. Thank you for the suggestions. With such good sheets such as yours out there though, I'm not certain how much value mine will have. All I wanted was something better than the current one available through Roll20.

Edited 1473752497
Havoc
Sheet Author
API Scripter
My damage template does take the Impact quality into account, but I just realized that I actually haven't figured out how to do it properly. I don't have a roll to confirm. It just adds another d10 if the first one is a "crit". Hit locations are also determined through a separate d100 roll which isn't RAW either, so I'll have to do some more work to get that to function. You can check my roll template in the html. I do take into account the Impact roll with Ulric's Fury. The hit flip must be done in API, unfortunately. Unless you want to flood the roll template with ifs. Thank you for the suggestions. With such good sheets such as yours out there though, I'm not certain how much value mine will have. All I wanted was something better than the current one available through Roll20. Yours looks very clean, so there's that. :P
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
My sheet is now published and while it is fully functional, I would like to find a way to handle the damage roll properly as a separate entity from the attack roll. The Roll20 5e SRD sheet does this with a script that shows damage only on a click on the roll template, but I have so far failed to figure out how to replicate this. I have two solutions that I could use instead. 1. Display the damage roll along with the attack roll. The drawback of this is that it heavily influences the decision to Parry or Dodge the attack. 2. Create a Test Modifier input field that applies to all tests and must be adjusted before clicking the button. The drawback to this is that players must remember to adjust the Test Modifier to reflect the Difficulty before making each test. Currently, I favor the second option.
Hi there, I can offer myself to make translation to Polish language. I would do it for me and my guys but when it's done, why not use it "official" way with language button on the top right corner. Let me know if possible ;) Patryk
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
Sure thing. German isn't even finished and translation is going to come along very slowly, but I would appreciate any aid with translations since I don't actually know any languages except for English (and Swedish). Google Translate is not really what I want to use.
When translating the sheet, be sure you are using the built-in translation features of Roll20. See here: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Character_Sheet_i18n" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Character_Sheet_i18n</a> and <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3762625/upcoming" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3762625/upcoming</a>...
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
That's very interesting. I've got it set up so that any language can be used on&nbsp;the sheet&nbsp;regardless of what language your Roll20 is set to, bit this does look promising.
Hello, i am just starting up a warhammer campaign and was wondering if there was a way to use the roll templates without a sheet?
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
The sheet must be assigned to your campaign because the sheet defines the roll templates. However, you could use the BIO section to write up your characters instead of the actual sheet I suppose and then create macros with the same info as the buttons on my sheet. That would be a bit of work though. You'd have to check the macros on my sheet and reproduce them in your own macros.