Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFM] Storm King's Thunder Sundays 2pm to 6pm Central Time

So I am looking to start a game of storm king's thunder that runs weekly every sunday until the campaign finishes. I have a few slots open for the game we currently have 3 players. As to get started couple things if you are interested send me a pm with the following information. Name Age Little bit about you. Keep it relevant.  How much rpg experience do you have? Tell me about your favorite character you have played in an rpg before.  Can you make the games weekly? What would you ask of me as a DM? I will be purchasing Storm Kings thunder from roll20 to run for the group. Would you be willing to contribute towards the cost? Houserules:  0) Don't be a dick. 1) Try to stay in character.  2) Know what you want to do on your turn when your turn comes around.  3) Have read the players handbook and know how your class works.  4) Absolutely no cheating, this includes looking up metagame information.  5) No arguing with the DM, if we are unsure about a rule or something we will look it up after the session or on a break.  6) Shopping, crafting, or downtime activities will be done between sessions, before or after. 7) If you can't make a session let me know like a day prior so i can plan for being down a player.  8) Anything printed in the players handbook or sword coast adventurers guide or elemental evil handbook is fair game and you don't need to ask me about first. All UA, 3rd party products, DMG, MM, or homebrew material is on a case by case basis.  9) No Player versus player. You cannot at any time, kill, maim, steal from or intentionally cause the death of another player or their character. Inter party conflict is fine, but don't derail the game or grief anther player. See rule 0.  10) I just wanted 10 rules, so here is a blank one in case we need it.  A note about me as a DM, i am currently in military service so sometimes i will have to cancel a game on account of work for reasons that are beyond my control. And character will be done on session 0 as a group. Send me message interested in playing. 
Are you still looking for players? I'm very much interested in playing.
*BUMP* We have 2-3 slots left, PST if interested
i sent pm.
Id this a Pathfinder, 3.5 or 5th ed campaign? Name: Wayne Age: 28 Little bit about you. Keep it relevant: I have been playing D&D on and off with my friends since I was 9 or 10. I have another friend Dan who would like to play as well. We have another campaign going where I am the DM but I would love to play as a PC. I can also contribute $5-10 for the Stormkings Thunder campaign. How much rpg experience do you have? I have played on and off both as a player and a DM for 15-20 years, all of my experience is using 3.5. Tell me about your favorite character you have played in an rpg before: I usually like to play as the lawful good paladin, I recently got interested in using sorcerers. Can you make the games weekly? Yes What would you ask of me as a DM? I like a DM with a good understanding of the game mechanics, I am a bit of a rules-based player and like good structure to my games. I will be purchasing Storm Kings thunder from roll20 to run for the group. Would you be willing to contribute towards the cost? Sure
I sent out some invites check your inboxes
Hello! Is your game text, or voice? 
voice is required, video is optional
Also still have room
Before I shoot you a PM I just wanna check if you still have room.  Thanks for your time either way!
Sure do
Pm sent
IF you still have room, I actually happened to have already purchased SKT for a game that fell threw before it started. I have a fun little halfling wild mage that would love to join your party.
Name: Lex Age: 36 Little bit about you. Keep it relevant. I'm a long time roleplayer. Have played DnD, WoD etc, I dont take myself to seriously. I'm an audiologist so get to look in people's ears all day. How much rpg experience do you have? Over 20 years but still have alot to learn, I like to play charaters with a good theme and tend not to min max.   Tell me about your favorite character you have played in an rpg before. My ravenloft necromancer, he used to have a cart with his dead wife in a coffin in the back. His greatest wish was to bring her back to life.  The party always made fun of him and trying to escape while wheeling a cart around was funny stuff. Can you make the games weekly? Yes What would you ask of me as a DM? Hmm patience I guess. I will be purchasing Storm Kings thunder from roll20 to run for the group. Would you be willing to contribute towards the cost? I can do yes, let me know.

Edited 1476046856
Name: John Kennerson Age:46 Little bit about you: love D&D, I work in the Army, I have wife and kids, I'm a nerd and proud of it. How much rpg experience do you have?  Years of experience and Have run a few as DM. Tell me about your favorite character you have played in an rpg befor: My  favorite was a halfling rouge that was sarcastic and managed to find himself in some hairy situations. Can you make the games weekly? Yes What would you ask of me as a DM? keep players on track but let them feel like they are making the decisions. I will be purchasing Storm Kings thunder from roll20 to run for the group. Would you be willing to contribute towards the cost? Depends on what your asking. Probably willing to pay for a different game on my account and let you play as a charicter on that game for free. P.S. I am also Military. (Army). O7