Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

One-Click library not updating

Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Last week I had some new versions to some scripts, and a new script - Fallout Terminal - pulled into the Roll20 repo. For some reason, the new versions and the new script aren't appearing in the One-Click interface. I see that Fallout Terminal is in the repo's approved.yaml file, but it doesn't appear in One-Click. For the other scripts that were already in One-Click, their new versions aren't appearing in the One-Click list. I've also confirmed that their script.json files are correct. These were merged 5 days ago.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm going to be doing a pass today, Stephen. It should go out today or tomorrow.
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
ok, thanks!
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The new/updated scripts are showing up now. Thanks!