Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Wrong Campaign Was Deleted! Roll20 gave the Wrong Campaign title for what I wanted!!

Edited 1473695272
I have a campaign I wanted to deleted> Abyss A campaign we have currently going on (Super Hero Campaign) was deleted instead of Abyss. Abyss WAS selected and WAS confirmed to be as I typed "Delete" The Super Hero Campaign instead was taken out. My players and I are VERY distraught about this. I really could use any help available in restoring this campaign if possible. TOO much work and time has been put into this campaign for this to happen and it's schedule TODAY to play.
Sorry for the title. I was quick to react in anger. I'm unsure what happened... Perhaps while I was still in the campaign on another tab, it defaulted the delete into that campaign instead of the one I wanted to campaign. I don't know: I just want the Super Hero campaign back as soon as possible. I can't tell my group we can't do it today cause of this.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Send an Email to&nbsp; <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and they can probably undelete it for you. &nbsp;Be sure to include identifying details about the Game.
I have sent them an Email. I really hope this goes well though. It just happened a few minutes ago actually, so I reacted very quickly in seeing how to get this campaign back. TOO much work and progression has been made to start from scratch. So, I hope they can fix this pretty quickly: but, I don't expect to rush them either. It would be nice however, if they could.
Greetings, we got your email and will help over that messaging system. As such, I am going to close and resolve this issue on this forum. Thanks!