Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Pathfinder -Monday-Thursday after 3pm cst-

Edited 1473717095
Hello I am looking for a Pathfinder group to join. I am free Monday through Thursday after 3pm cst. I am not really picky on type of game, so things like gestalt and homebrew I do not mind. Though I do have single request. I bought a 3rd party book called "Mystical Kingdom of Monsters" by Northwinter press.  I would like the play the class in that book "monster trainer". I can provide the pdf book. This is not pirating for forum mods I legitimately bought it from drivethrurpg It has my name on bottom of each page with email and transaction number too as mark of pdf. So if you have a open spot and willing to let me use the book please message me here or pm me if I can join. tyvm
Still looking for a group, if you have a open spot please post here or pm me.
how are you on text based games?
Fiore Bambi said: how are you on text based games? I prefer voice sorry. I am not a great typer slow, bad speller and grammar.
Still looking for a group. I play with voice. Sorry no text.
I am still looking.