Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Using power cards.

Tetsuo
Forum Champion
So, I've been getting familiar with the power cards script. I know that using the [^Roll]  tag will display the results of the Roll. Is there a way to get the API to do math with the roll results? so, it would look like this: !power {{ --Die|[[ [$Roll] 1d6 ]] --Die2|[[ [$Roll2] 1d6 ]] --?? $Roll > ?{target} AND $Roll2 > ?{target} ?? Result| [[ [^Roll] [^Roll2] ]] }}
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
(Moved to API)
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Here's the available strategy: !power {{ --Die|[! [^Roll] !] --Die2|[! [^Roll2] !] --?? $Roll > ?{target} AND $Roll2 > ?{target} ?? Result| [[ [$Roll] 1d6 + [$Roll2] 1d6 ]] }}
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
I would have never thought of that. I assumed that it wouldn't calculate the Results line of the conditionals weren't met, but that needs to calculate the rolls before it can check the conditional.