Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a few to try playing some straight up card games on Roll20

Hi there... Wanted to see if a few people would want to get on here to try playing some basic card games using Roll 20 (thinking mostly trick taking games for 4-6 people, whether it be Hearts, Spades, Euchre, Pinochle, Sheepshead, whatever). Obviously Roll20 is still "geared" towards RPG game players, but, they do have the basic card deck in place, and I'd like to do some actual "live games" to come up with a list of items. Then we can come up with a "real use" list of suggestions/concerns with trying to set up and run games like this on R20. I'll admit fully I don't really play RPG games, D&D, anything like that. But, I see the potential for the Roll20 system to support "open ended" playing of many/any card and board games. But, until there is some use case, I don't think there will be much movement to add the necessary features.
Thanks for the 3 vote "ups"... if anyone is interested, reply here though, and we'll figure out a few times to get a game going.
I'm open for euchre.
Thanks Aadam, I'll message you if I get something together (maybe two more Euchre players :>)