Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Storm King's Thunder

Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Hey, I got this and am going to try my hand at running it. (I'm usually a pathfinder DM). 2 questions. 1. Am I blind, or is the initiative macros missing from the NPCs. 2. Is there a way to globally set NPCs to NOT whisper attack rolls to the GM?

Edited 1473932956
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I don't know about 1., but since you're a Pro, 2. can probably be done using e.g. (shameless self ad)  ChatSetAttr to modify the wtype attribute to be empty for every NPC character (i.e. !setattr --allgm --wtype). I'm not familiar with the OGL sheet, but I believe  this should do the trick.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
I keep getting the error  Possible infinite loop detected, shutting down. after installing the script
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Well I fixed number 1 with &{template:simple} {{rname=INITIATIVE}} {{mod=[[@{selected|npcd_dex_mod}]]}} {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{selected|npcd_dex_mod}]] &{tracker}]]}} 

Edited 1473936404
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Franky H. said: I keep getting the error  Possible infinite loop detected, shutting down. after installing the script Is this after installing, or after running the command? The former really shouldn't happen, just want to make sure. If the latter, I think the problem is the ridiculous amount of characters in SKT. The script will take a long time to execute if you have a lot of characters (I fear it's not really well-optimized). It's possible that roll20 thinks that it is entering an infinite loop for so many characters (it isn't, but the loop might take a long time to execute). You can try doing it in smaller batches. !setattr --sel --wtype  will do it for characters representing selected tokens, or you can do ! setattr --wtype --name name1,name2,name3  for a long (but not more than 50 names long) list of character names.

Edited 1473936428
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Its after running the command. SKT includes a token page. I can try doing it in groups.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
That did the trick. Thanks!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
For the OGL, you click the word Initiative on the sheet to roll initiative.  I know that works for PC characters and I assume the design carries through to NPCs. 
For NPCs, you just click their name on the sheet. Their token must be selected.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
That's very unintuitive. Thanks for letting me know though!