Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Marketplace Content Creators - This one's for you

Edited 1473380014
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
To the Marketplace Content Creators, several of us have started a chat on Google hangouts and we would like to extend an invitation to the creators from the marketplace. it is a pretty free flowing chat, nothing in stone on times, just hop in, join the discussion, meet some of the other creators from the marketplace and have fun. I've asked Nolan about posting here, and he has given us the thumbs up to do so, so here we go!  Again, the chat is for marketplace creators, so you must have at least one set up at the market to join the chat. We are looking to help the creator community grow and to help nudge each other along to help both the market and the Roll20 community...and of course to let our hair down and relax a bit. If you are interested in joining the chat, please contact one of the following people via PM here on Roll20: Please let them know who you are on forums as well as your name under which you sell artwork. Thank you! Russ H BrassBadger Fernando D Gabriel P   Joshua Kurz
cecil h.
Marketplace Creator
sweet! PM sent.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Answered and invited, Cecil! :D
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Sideways thing... Russ H have you previously used the name Ramah? The style feels familiar.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Hi Andrew, nope. Just Russ H.
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Good to see new faces in the chat. 
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Awesome to gather fellow artist in the group, look forward to hearing from more.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
I literally just sent my tax forms in for my first marketplace set! 1st thing I saw when I logged in was this message on the feed.