Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Storm King's Thunder

Edited 1474100041
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
I just ran the first session of SKT, and after 2+ years of screenshotting maps, and prepping each token and each session, and raging at all the dynamic lighting, I gotta say. Running this module has been one of the most enjoyable sessions to date. I spent no prep time other than reading, and really got to focus on the session instead of the books and making sure stats were ready and monsters were in the right place. Preprepped sessions are awesome, and make my job so much easier! Thanks!
Great to hear - i'm starting it tomorrow night and am expecting the same! 
I had hesitations in running SKT (pretty daunting!), but I think the more people that find this module positive, the more I will want to run it. 
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
I can't say enough good things about it. Literally everything you need is in the handouts. All the handouts are cross linked to each other. All the tokens have prebuilt macros. It just makes it so much easier to focus on actually DMing instead of staring at star blocks constantly.