Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Modifying check boxes.

Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Is there a script or command that can modify drop downs or radio buttons and such on the 3.5 character sheet?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
If you mean just for your own display, you can use the Stylish Chrome extension.  If you mean uniformly for all your players, you would need to download the character sheet files, modify the CSS and upload them as a custom character sheet into your Game. 
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Sorry, I should have been more clear. Also, for some reason, in my sleepy stupor, I typed 3.5. This is definitely about pathfinder sheets. I'm looking for a macro to quickly toggle a buff on or off from the chat, or to change my size. 

Edited 1474137488
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Franky H. said: Is there a script or command that can modify drop downs or radio buttons and such on the 3.5 character sheet? I'm looking for a macro to quickly toggle a buff on or off from the chat, or to change my size. I would recommend playing around with ChatSetAttr . For Token resizing, you'll want TokenMod .
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Ok, I'll check into that. Thanks!
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Just be careful that any changes you make to character attributes via scripts will not trigger the sheet workers until roll20 implements this functionality. So you may or may not be able to activate buffs via ChatSetAttr until then, depending on how they are implemented in the sheet.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
AFAIK this won't work yet.  ;-(
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince said: AFAIK this won't work yet.  ;-( Well, at least it's coming soon...