Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] DefaultToken - chat interface for setDefaultTokenForCharacter

Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Just a simple script I made, does just what it says: when you type !default-token  in chat, if you have any tokens selected that are linked to characters, they will be set to be the default token for these characters. It supports a single option: !default-token --wait <time>  will wait for <time>   milliseconds before setting the default token, in case you e.g. want TokenMod to finish up first. Get it at  Github .
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Sweet, just what I needed! Thanks!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Sweet!  I hope you won't be offended if I roll this functionality into TokenMod...  =D
Gold
Forum Champion
This sounds helpful. Planning to install it soon; would be great in my view if this can be included in TokenMod.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The Aaron said: Sweet!  I hope you won't be offended if I roll this functionality into TokenMod...  =D O mighty Scriptomancer, please make my scriptlets obsolete and reduce the ludicrous number of scripts I'm running!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Hahahaha!