Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Success or not macro help

Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Need some help as I'm screwing up something in my button code. I'm wanting to compare a roll+mods to a specific number but I'm not getting it to work. I can get the d20+mod to work but somehow I'm not remembering how to get the > (success comparison) to work. Any suggestions? <button type="roll" name="roll_Str" value="&{template:5eDefault} {{ability=1}} {{title=Strength Check}} {{subheader=@{character_name}}} {{rollname=Success}} {{roll=[[{1d20}+@{strength_mod}]]>@{osr}}}"></button>
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Pat S. said: I'm not remembering how to get the > (success comparison) to work. See: Target Number / Successes [[ {1d20 + @{strength_mod}}>@{osr} ]]
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thanks Silvyre. I feel so stupid to miss that.