Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
I found that when rolling any dice, if I got either a 20 or a 1 on a d20 for example, it gave a line of html code.
Running on Google Chrome with Windows 7.
I think this bug existed for literally about 10 minutes while I was fixing some stuff and pushed out an update too early. Can you reload and tell me if you still see it?