Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Storm King Thunder roll templates?

Hi. I'm DMing the Storm King's Thunder game for my group. Is there a guide or something on the roll templates? I'd like to use the cool format they have. Thanks, Me

Edited 1474252287
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, marty r. Scott C. wrote up some excellent documentation for the Roll Templates used by the  5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Character Sheet within a forum post, here .
/me hugs you

Edited 1474299910
Silvre, t Silvyre said: Hi, marty r. Scott C. wrote up some excellent documentation for the Roll Templates used by the  5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Character Sheet within a forum post, here . This would be a lovely thing to link to in the wiki page, or add the info there directly.  With all the flags this template uses, it's far from intuitive for folks who like to create their own macros.