Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Pathfinder 16:00-22:00 GMT Voice-based game (or most times weekends)

Looking for GM to make pathfinder game that starts after 4PM and ends before 10PM GMT weekdays, most times or weekends, skype or google hangouts for voice. Preferably one of the paizo AP or open world homebrew, with non-evil party. From what i heard Rise of the Runelords, Kingmaker and Jade Regent are nice. I myself played start of Kingmaker, but after three sessions players stop attending. Would be nice to have combat/roleplay as 50/100, because i am used to roleplay in combat as well as out of combat. I cannot GM, believe me, i tried. I love pathfinder rules and i love to play by them, but as rules say GM is last arbiter of things. Saying that, i dont think i can enjoy core only game, because my favourite classes are inquisitor, magus and cavalier. Anyway, its already too much to ask, just making things clear to avoid confusion. Looking for people with same mindset about the game.
Im with u dude. im available all day Thursdays and Fridays if u find a GM. Goodluck. -Justin
I'm free weekends if we can get a GM, might have a talk with a friend.