Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't recall hundreds of tagged tokens because of accent "é" instead of "e" in the tag name

I had a few hundreds tokens tagged as "détourer" without the ", and I can't recall them for some reason. I tried the same word but with the e instead of é and it works but I don't want to sort through 750mb worth of images and retag them all. Any way someone could help please. Détourer means cutout in french btw
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hi Eric, So what you're saying is, if you do a search for your images in your library, "détourer" doesn't pull up a single entry while "detourer" does? Do the file names in your uploaded art library still use the actual "é" character or was it stripped out an replaced with "e" instead?
all my cutout tokens are tagged as détourer,when I search using this word it seems to load forever without finding anything. I tried to retag one of them as "detourer" to see if it was the "é" that was the problem and it was. 
Gid
Roll20 Team
Gotcha. I was able to repeat the issue on my end too. I'll put together a bug report ticket. Thank you for making this report. We'll see what we can do to fix this.
Thank you for responding so quickly! I love Roll20, have a great day!
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hello again Eric, You should be able to search for the "détourer" tag now without any issues. We recently pushed a fix for this. Let me know if it's still bugging out for you.