Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e Shaped] Is there anything to create 4 bars? Passive Perception Macro? ShapedScripts v0.8.2

Zym
Sheet Author
Obviously the default is 3 bars along the top of tokens. I use them for HP, AC, and Inspiration (speed for monsters) However Passive Perception is getting lonely. I was looking at different ways to create a passive perception macro which could automatically show all the parties Passive Perception in one box and arrange them Numerically. The bad news is, I am pretty terrible with creating macros because there is so much content to filter.  I had to give up after a couple of hours and just made a simple macro /w The DM Aloiene Passive Perception 17 Felwin Passive Perception 16 Thorin Passive Perception 13 Ozrik Passive Perception 11 Its not very impressive but its the only functional macro I could create without having an issue. Oh did I try, and got pretty far too. It means I have to update it manually and it doesn't look very interesting either. However it does hide the output and show me the data which is what I need. I'd love an extra bar above players tokens to show Passive Perception, or a nicer box with auto fillers. I am using ShapedScripts v0.8.2 API for the character sheet. Its a bit old but it does its job and I like it, but lacks Passive Perception. I don't want to update it half way through a campaign. For the sake of the players and their character sheets. I thought I would post on the forum for any suggestions or ideas.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You could make your macro a little more automated by referencing the character's attribute and maybe using the default roll template.  I don't know the exact attribute name, but here is the basic idea: /w gm {template:default}{{name=Passive Perception}}{{Aloiene=[[@{Aloiene|passiveperception]]}}{{Felwin=[[@{Felwin|passiveperception]]}}
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
For the passive perception, I'd say use Stephen's  it's a trap script . Then characters will auto detect traps at least.

Edited 1474462546
Zym
Sheet Author
Thanks, there is no attribute in that sheet so I made one. Its the perception skill +10 and I dont know the perception skill attribute or how to add ten to it. Scott, thats cool although I much prefer to use passive perception as "you notice someone coming down the road towards you or see something isn't quite right" and investigation for detecting traps automatically. i.e. "my character is inspecting this corridor for 30ft for traps"... Roll. Perhaps even using passive investigation.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Ah, Shaped's skills are in a repeating group, so it would be something like {{Aloiene=[[@{Aloiene|repeating_skill_$10_passive}]] }} I think... There might be something to do this for you in the shaped companion script.