Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Achievment not posting

Hi, I noticed that an achievement had not posted, I was wondering if it took awhile for it to and thought I would mention it here. There is no rush at all since it is very minor. There was one similar post, but it was a misunderstanding in how the wiki described you achieved it, so I opted to create a new topic. Detailed Description of the Problem: Patron of the Arts (Purchase an art pack from the Marketplace .) I have purchased a couple now, Vile Tiles: Mapper Rivers and Devin Token Pack 34 - Animals (KS) from the Marketplace and still Patron of the Art achievement has not popped up.&nbsp; Steps to Reproduce the Problem After purchasing the Vile Tiles: Mapper Rivers and no achievement popped up, I thought that maybe it wasn't part of the Marketplace and was just fan made and didn't quite count. So I purchased another pack, the Devin Token Pack 34 -Animals (KS) next. Still nothing. So I thought I might mention it here. Description of Your Setup (Browser + Version, Operating System, etc.) (A good place to get that info if you don't know it: <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a> ) I am using Google Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 I am on a Macintosh OS X 10.11.6 (I don't know if the following matters but was listed on the supportdetails website) Javascript: Enabled Cookies: Enabled Flash Version: 22.0.-1 Like I mentioned earlier, it isn't a big issue at all, I am just competitive and my friend is currently beating me in the amount of achievements they have.&nbsp; Thanks for taking the time to look over this,&nbsp; Emily M. I have included some pictures as well.&nbsp; My achievements First Purchase I made: Second purchase I made:
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hi Emily, If you look at your profile now, you should see the Patron of the Arts achievement attributed to your account. Thanks for sending off this report!
Thank you very much Kristin!&nbsp;