Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Handout formatting highlight weirdness.

Hi all, I am trying to individually highlight certain keywords in a handout but it keeps highlighting to the end of the sentence or line (for example, yellow in the screenshot) yet other times it works fine (orange in the screenshot).  What is the logic here so I can just have certain words highlighted? Thanks.
Figured it out, selecting individual words works fine.  Cant select multiple words otherwise it goes to the end.  Thanks.
Using Firefox 48.0.2, I can select multiple words to highlight with no problem. What browser and version are you using?
Chrome Version 53.0.2785.116 (64-bit). I just tested it in Firefox it works fine.  Strange!  But not the end of the world.  Thanks for the tip.