Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Linking Tokens with Class Abilities

Hello! I'm trying to find out how to link a class feature (Core > Class Features) to a tokens's bar.  For example the sheet lists: ${Repeating_class-ability_$_used|max} but I don't see anything similar to that so I can link it to the token when I open up the token and try to have the green bar reflect that. Is this possible? Thank you in advance,

Edited 1474525978
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
AFAIK, repeating attributes do not show up in the list of available attributes under a token's settings, so I don't think you can link to them directly.  I tried inserting a repeating attribute into an attribute that does show up on the list and then linking to it, but it doesn't work as expected.  ;-(
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
This used to be a feature. They removed it awhile back, as the list of linkable attributes was causing games to become extremely laggy.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you know the API, it wouldn't be too hard to write a (sheet-specific) script that creates non-repeating attributes from selected repeating attributes and keeps them in sync automatically...
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I think I wrote a snippet for that somewhere already... I'll try and find it. 
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The Aaron said: I think I wrote a snippet for that somewhere already... I'll try and find it.  Of course you did ;).
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Hmm.. I must not have saved it.  =(   Still, it's a good idea and should be pretty easy to write.
Thank you guys!  :)