Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token bar suddenly over chat column

As I just logged into my campaign today to prepare for the next round, I noticed something really annoying:  The lower macro bar now is in front of the right chat/macro/library column, covering parts of the UI... OS X 10.12, Safari 10.0, 2560 x 1440px
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Arthur, this might be part of an issue that the devs are aware of and are working on. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4006513/unable-t" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4006513/unable-t</a>...
Gid
Roll20 Team
Arthur, what happens to Roll20 if you add a new macro button? Does a scroll bar appear for the quick bar? Is it still obscuring the Sidebar?
Kristin C. said: Arthur, what happens to Roll20 if you add a new macro button? Does a scroll bar appear for the quick bar? Is it still obscuring the Sidebar? No, there is no scroll bar appearing, but I can still scroll sideways with a trackpad when I hover the mouse and swipe left/right. And the new button scrolls in from the right (from over the Sidebar). So it seems that the div containing the quick bar buttons is just moved above the sidebar. It seems to be related to the new beta video chat. I just switched back to the old chat (as I'm not using video chat anyway), and it seems fine for now.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Let's double check to see if it's a simple browser glitch. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!