Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM w/ group looking for another DM (w/ possible group) to do a SHARED CAMPAIGN! (5ed)

Edited 1474688159
HELLO FOLKS AND DM's OUT THERE! I'm looking to share in an adventure and commitment to start something EPIC and ambitious! I'm looking to start a Shared Campaign. What is a shared campaign you ask?? well its basically 2 groups with 2 DMs (1 for each group) starting in a world or continent close together or even far apart, where you travel and adventure the world and both groups have the relative same story Arc. Where one group would start on the continent the other group would start elsewhere. But as they adventure, anything they come across that the other group has been to, would be a cause and effect situation. Sharing the world between two groups. Keeping a constant update on whats happening in that world. another thing that can happen is both groups can actually come together and do a quest together as one massive group, and both DMs running the game. As for the DMs, (myself being one DM for my group) we will both decide on what kind of story arc we can do. I already have a map we can use OR if you have a map we can combine with (2 continents on 1 world) and do it that way. also deciding other things between us DMs to determine what group size would be proper and time zones and time frames for playing. I'm looking to also broadcast this on twitch! and hopefully you'll be willing to do the same thing! This campaign i'm hoping to do should go on for a while (years i'm hoping). I'm dedicated, super nice, mature and easy to work with. If you have any questions on what else we can do together, i'm all ears! PLEASE DM'S LETS DO THIS! <3 EDIT:  MY GROUP I HAVE MYSELF as DM and i have 3 players.   and would be willing to take on 3 more players up to a max of 6 players in my group.   I"M ALSO PST For a time zone! 
Hello there! As it turns out I am already doing this for a campaign if you are interested in joining in. I call it my "living world" the game has been going on for about half a year now and I recently expanded 4 weeks ago to have a 2nd GM running his own group. I run 2 groups and a special high level group that is playing for 5 total sessions to play out an event for me. if you are looking to do a shared campaign I can either talk to you about joining mine that is in place or I can help you start up yours and tell some of my experiences with doing this for a while now. If you are interested shoot me a PM.
BUMP!  i'm still looking for a DM and group to do this!