Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

1st edition AD&D sheet has broken macros?

It looks like if you use the roll button on the weapons section, it adds an extra + to each modifier thus nullifying the macro, the attack and damage rolls are 0's every time.  Can someone pop in and fix that?  Or am I making a mistake with the sheet?
Gold
Forum Champion
Scott, can you try it with just putting a number (a positive integer) into the field (if it is supposed to be a plus)? You should still be able to put a minius-sign if it is supposed to be a subtraction modifier. It just doesn't like + +, so try putting "1" in the field instead of "+1" and see if it works then.
Oh perfect, I see what I did there.  Thanks!

Edited 1474938514
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
What Gold said. ;-) Here's the default macro-text for attacks Look at  " + @{ToHitBonus}[BON] "  similarly used for the other bonuses as well. /em ATTACK! &{template:attacks} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{subtag=@{WeaponName}}} {{attack1=[[1d20 + @{ToHitBonus}[BON] + @{MagicBonus}[MAG] + ?{To Hit Modifier?|0}[MOD]) ]]}} {{damage1vsSM=[[@{DamageSmallMedium} + @{DmgBonus}[BON] + @{MagicBonus}[MAG] + ?{Damage Modifier?|0}[MOD] ]]}} {{damage1vsL=[[@{DamageLarge} + @{DmgBonus}[BON] + @{MagicBonus}[MAG] + ?{Damage Modifier?|0}[MOD] ]]}} {{WeaponNotes=@{WeaponNotes}}} @{whisper_to-hit} Maybe I'll put a little title text that explains you can leave out " + "for bonuses.  I'm sure your not the first person to experience this.
yeah we had the same problem with the 2e sheet.