Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM looking for players: D&D 4e Fridays 7pm Eastern ongoing

Fellow gamers, I am planning to run an ongoing adventure / campaign using DnD 4e. I already have a loose plan for the levels 1 – 6. The game time will be on Fridays 7pm eastern running for around 4-5 hours. In between the adventures, it can happen that I will need some time to prep the next one. I’m searching for 2-3 additional players, for our 5 player setup. The first adventure we will run will be “The Slaying Stone”, the following adventures will be tied the story. You can make your own character with some restriction from my side. Class and Race from PHB 1 or PHB 2 Some pre chosen Backgrounds Rest is free for you to choose. If you have any questions, regarding me or the game feel free to ask them here or via PM If you want to join my game, same thing, post it here or tell me via PM Please remember this will be ongoing event. previous experience would be great We will use Google+/Hangouts to Chat kind regards Simon
Hi I am interested in playing, but I am curious about what classes have been taken so far since I hate having an all striker campaign
i would like to play, but currently i cant voice chat. i can play any role needed
I'm most likely open to play. I have a webcam and I mic to use.
I'm interested. Is there another spot available?
Simon's a good DM - this is the game you've been looking for. Sign up!
Greetings fellow gamers! I'm interested in joining your campaign. I have plenty of experience playing and DMing DnD Essentials games at the actual table but have never played online with a virtual tabletop before. I've been learning the ins and outs of roll20 and have figured out most of how it works. I'm going away this coming Friday for the weekend but available pretty much any Friday after that. I'm in MST timezone and 7pm EST will work for me. I have a DDI account so can export my character to you anytime. Willing to play whatever role is needed in the party to balance things out. Have webcam and mic and ready to try my first game on roll20. Thanks for your consideration! Cheers J
Hello again simon I would like the opportunity to play in your campaign if you don't mind.
I have 1 vacancy so don't be shy. The first adventure draws to a close but it will be ongoing.
I'm interested in playing. I'm new but learn fast. I have a 4th edition character sheet made for a half-elf ranger.
A friendly bump to support a good GM. If you're holding off on signing up in hopes of getting a date on Friday night, don't bother - you play D&D . Be realistic and just sign up for this game already.
I'd be interested in playing in a 4th edition. Played it before but it's been a couple of years. PM me if interested.
If theres any space available which I doubt ill be more than happy to join timezones EST available past 3 pm
Hello im fairly new to 4e only done 1 campaign so far but I am very interested in a Friday night group so ill pm you a character when I get home from work if you still have room
would love to join 7 year experienced player and can have char ready in 30 minutes or less