Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't sidescroll when macro bar enabled

Title says it all.  The sidescroll bar at the bottom of the screen does not work when the macro bar is enabled in roll20.    Not sure when this started happening, but seems to have just started for us tonight.  I also notice that the macro bar has been moved toward the bottom of the screen which may or may not be related. The problem is occurring for multiple players and over several OS setups and browsers.  (Windows 10/Google Chrome, Windows 7/Mozilla Firefox v. 49.0.1, Windows 7/Google Chrome)
Silvyre
Forum Champion
The Dev Team is aware of some issues with the Macro Bar interfering with horizontal scrolling . Until this is fixed, you could try one of these workarounds: Disabling the Macro Bar. Using the Pan tool (or holding down right-mouse-button ) to scroll horizontally.
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I just pushed out the fix for this. I moved the macro bar up a couple of pixels, so the macro bar's scrollbar shouldn't overlap the tabletop's scrollbar anymore.