Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

SW EotE Dice not Showing

I have played the game quite a few times with no issues, today i log on and i cant see any of the dice.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Please take a look at this bug report:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4034009/star-wars-dice-problem-game-starts-in-30-mins#post-4034879" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4034009/star-wars-dice-problem-game-starts-in-30-mins#post-4034879</a>. The site that the Star Wars sheet's API used for the dice images is no longer active and so there is no image to pull.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
See&nbsp; here for more details
I'm having the same issue
Read the above threads, I got the roller to work but am still working on getting the symbols on the sheet up. As long as the roller works I am not overly concerned.
I really think it's a problem with windows 10. The GM is using the update but I still have all the links broken on my end but his is fine. But when he gets on his lap top that is on windows 10 he can't see them.
Tim P.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Phits said: I really think it's a problem with windows 10. The GM is using the update but I still have all the links broken on my end but his is fine. But when he gets on his lap top that is on windows 10 he can't see them. It shouldn't have anything to do with Window 10. The images for the dice were hosted in a site called GalacticCampaigns.com. Sometime in the last couple of days that domain expired so the images broke. I have moved the images to imgur and updated the api and character sheet, however the pull request will take a few days. In the meantime the link that Ziechael posted has the fixed sheet.&nbsp; The reason you may be seeing them on certain machines and not others might be caching. Try clearing your browser cache and trying again. Bear in mind also that rolls from before the links broke will still have broken images, even with the updated sheet.
Tim P. I wanted to write in and say thank you very much. I greatly appreciate your dedication to the sheet and fixing this issue immediately. I adore the sheet and everything it does to help keep my game running streamline and quickly giving everyone the info they need. Thank you!
Tim P.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The good news is that the api and character sheet have officially been updated in the Roll20 system. So you can go back to using the official script and sheet from the dropdown lists and don't have to worry about the custom setup.