Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

AC is being reported wrong in token bar

Hello I have a weird bug on a NPC and was hoping for guidance. This NPC has a AC of 18. Under "Attributes & Abilites", I have an 18 for AC. However, when I am in "Edit Token", and I tell Bar 2 to report the AC, it shows 12.  There is no score under the Attributes section that has a 12.  If I put an 18 under "Max:Optional" for AC, the bar shows 12/18 I have another NPC with an AC of 17. When I select AC for one of the bar's, it reports it to be 13.  There is no socre under the Attributes section that has a 13. If I put a number under the "Max:Optional" for AC, the bar will show 13/18 Question is why is the bar under reporting the AC?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, DM . Which Character Sheet are you using? Also, you might want to look for an Attribute named "npc_AC" or the like.
I am using the 4e character sheet. I will look for that attribute
I figured it out. Even though I had AC set to 18 under "Attributes and Abilities", the bar was pulling the AC from the character sheet section (which I usually ignore). It says I have a 12 AC. I upped it to 18 and the bar reflects the correct number. All's well.