Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Savage Worlds (Interface Zero) needs listing of associated Attributes next to Skills

Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
I am in a game that has been using the Savage Worlds character-sheet, and it works well, but I noticed that in character generation we had to figure out which Skills were less than or equal to the linked Attribute and which Skills were greater than the linked Attribute, as the costs are different (you need double points when the linked Attribute is exceeded.) For convenience during this, the linked Attributes should be listed next to each Skill as they are shown in the Savage Worlds rules.  For example:  Boating (Agility), Climbing (Strength).  Or at least an abbreviation of them.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Which Savage Worlds Sheet are you using? Because the Tabbed Sheet should already have that...
Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
If I go by the posted .png images (which don't seem to have been updated), what we have is the other sheet named simply Savage Worlds, with a check-box to adapt it to cyberpunk i.e. Interface Zero with an Augments box.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
You may want to reach out to  Josiah B directly, because I'm not sure if he's supporting changes to that sheet or not.
Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
Okay.  How did you tell who writes what sheet?  It's not clear on Github.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
It's in the json file on github. Just look at the roll20 user ID field.  
Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
Thanks.