Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Audio 9/28: Incompetech tracks in the Jukebox

Edited 1475375424
for any critical role fans looking to poke through the incompetech tracks, Matt does use quite a few of them that can be found  here .  He does seem to have some tracks from Kevin MacLeod that aren't in the incompetech library we have access to. to spell out the tracks used and how Matt classified them: Big Creepy: Medusa Interloper Boss Battle: Five Armies Creepy: Oppressive Gloom Rites Peaceful: Anguish Lost Frontier On the Shore The Pyre Small Battle: Prelude and Action Satiate Unlight Volatile Reaction Action Tavern: Pippin the Hunchback Unanswered Questions Underground: Chee Zee Caves V2
Excellent! Thank you very much for sharing.

Edited 1475413937
Thanx you  Loren S. ,  Doug E. and  matsif for your wonderful work :) But I don't find sound effects. Somebody know where I can found it?
Yay, tracks
"All this" and "Dragon and Toast" seem to be my favorite tracks so far. They fit fairly well with the music that I already established with my current campaign, most of the rest diverge a bit but some are usable. A lot of them have a final fantasy feel to them which brings up a bit of Nostalgia.
PapaMamba . said: Thanx you  Loren S. ,  Doug E. and  matsif for your wonderful work :) But I don't find sound effects. Somebody know where I can found it? np as to the sound effects, outside of the ambient stuff from TTA I think we're SOL until something new gets implemented.  TTA does have some reasonable ambient background noise stuff (drippy caves/sewers, storms, towns, etc) but it's not really a replacement for on demand sound effects like soundcloud.
Battlebards has sound effects and is apparently on the horizon. Meanwhile, I am warming up my lips and vocal cords...
matsif said: PapaMamba . said: Thanx you  Loren S. ,  Doug E. and  matsif for your wonderful work :) But I don't find sound effects. Somebody know where I can found it? np as to the sound effects, outside of the ambient stuff from TTA I think we're SOL until something new gets implemented.  TTA does have some reasonable ambient background noise stuff (drippy caves/sewers, storms, towns, etc) but it's not really a replacement for on demand sound effects like soundcloud. Well I don't have choice. Thank you for your fast answer.
 Thank you very much Loren S. !! how could you finish this that fast?

Edited 1475501534
Great sugestions Doug E. and Loren S. I will certainly check all this musics!
Yes this is great and all but where are the sound effects like river, forest day and night and waterfall? That would be more useful than music at this point!
I just wanted to say this looks like a real cris-i-tunity for Roll20. I never sank much effort into the Soundcloud integration because, honestly, the usability was just not there. Here's hoping that the cut-off paves the way for a better, more streamlined way of doing things!