Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

CreatureGen attributes

Edited 1475477931
I've been using CreatureGen for a while now with pretty great success, it's made combats and monster creation much smoother and easier to handle. However there is one little wrinkle that's been bothering me just long enough and the right amount for me to finally ask about it. I'm around 20% sure this might just be a problem with the character sheet, and may be fixed with the new .7 sheets coming out. But when I create the creatures with the script, if I open them in the journal, not just the character sheet tab, but the Bio and attributes tab also, the attributes generated by the script get overwritten by the character sheet. and basically ruins the generated monster's macros and tokens. In pathfinder sheet .70 the "IS NPC" will be a thing and this might fix it if the CreatureGen script can set this to true.
I gotta stop posting stuff at 3AM...