Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Author title not appearing?

Hello! I was advised to report this if updated my roll20userid in my sheet didn't do the trick. I am the author for the Final Fantasy RPG 3rd Edition character sheet, but so far I don't have the Sheet Author title. When I originally uploaded the sheet my roll20userid in the json file was off by one number but it has been corrected and those changes were already committed to the master. Do I need to do anything else or will this just take time to get corrected?
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If the ID is correct, it should happen automatically. The update happens every night and it's looking at the code that's live on the main site. You recent changes didn't go out till this morning, you should should see the tag tomorrow. If it doesn't show up tomorrow, let me know because at that point something might have gone wrong.
Thanks Phil! Appreciate the timely response :)
It appears to be working now. Thanks again!