Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Getting thousands of firebase warnings

Magik
Sheet Author
I'm trying to look a the browser debug console, but it is hard to see anything useful with thousands of firebase warnings filling it up. Was there a recent change? I see that there was an issue like this 2 years ago and that the "campaign had to be closed" if it was running for over 24 hours. Not sure what that means. Here is a screenshot that shows the warning count and messages. I had the console open for less than a minute.

Edited 1475683938
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Magik . Are you experiencing any issues performing actions related to the Jukebox? If not, does your game contain many [now defunct] Jukebox tracks from SoundCloud? It could be that those are the source of the error.
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Which of your games is this happening in?
Magik
Sheet Author
684356/pf-return-of-the-forgotten I'm not the GM, so I don't know what he's got going on in the Jukebox.
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Just took a look and there's ~30+ SoundCloud tracks in the jukebox right now. So, I'm definitely going to agree with Silvyre here and say that's probably why.