Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Suggestions for Art Library Management

I'm still fairly new to roll20, started out as a GM and I originally just dragged everything from my folder on my computer to the tabletop. This however apparently flooded multiple images into my library every time I did this and now if I were to clean up my library I would lose tokens that have important data for me. My suggestions are as follows: 1) Allow the ability to reassign token images to others in the library. 2) When browsing your library, have the information available for what pages/handouts/journal entries are associated with said token. 3) If an identical file is uploaded, automatically link it to the previous incarnation of the file in the library and don't make it as a new image to take up that space.
I seem to have unwittingly and/or accidentally acquired multiple duplicate images as well, as I upload, seemingly without rhyme or reason. Frustrating.