Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player LF Mature Text based Vampire the Requiem game

Edited 1475781340
I have a character made that I can import into someone's current game (solo or group) that is a Ventrue belonging to the Circle of the Crone covenant. I would want to have the character belong to the Gorgon bloodline either at the start or later. She'd also obviously pick up the Cruac discipline for it's sorcery for use in a number of ways, including the Prophetic rituals presented in the covenant book. Which I might add I make considerable use of the covenant and clan books in creating and developing my characters. Anywho here is a description of the character as it stands... Kristen has always had a interest in ancient mythologies and their pantheons of gods and goddesses, though it was perhaps more a fixation on them. She grew up reading and acquiring everything she could on them, and decorated her room with artwork of it all. In her teens she even looked into the Neo-Pagan New Age religions based on them, but never committed to anything in their practices. Still she committed to memory everything about it as she did everything to do with these ancient stories. This interest eventually drew the attentions of a vampire in her college years after she entered a sorority that was a part of it's herd. Unknown to Kristen the hazing rituals and various other aspects of the Sorority were manipulated by the vampire to groom new members to serve it. Eventually this vampire took her as it's childe and the horrors of the embrace had a profound effect on her. The interests she had became a siren's song calling her to the Dark Gods of the ancient world. Her dreams invaded with imagery of ancient gods/goddesses, monsters, and mythic heroes. She became convinced that the revelations of the true existence of the supernatural, and her newly vampiric state were part of some greater plan for her by the gods though she knew not what. Whether this was delusional obsession brought on by the horror of her embrace, or something greater as she believed it was it is just a matter of opinion to those around her. She, however, soon sought to expand her knowledge of this new supernatural world she was a part of in hopes of finding out the plan the gods had for her. I only do text for number of reasons including game immersion and privacy. Obviously I also want to play in roll20 for this, and the best times I can play are on the weekends. I would prefer a game that will include all the dark horror and such that is presented in the game books (though at appropriate times), hence why I want a mature game. I haven't found many people running games that actually do this let alone with the lore (or fluff as some call it) that is in all the books as well. Which i think is rather sad given how good of a setting it all creates.
Still looking for a group or solo game with a GM.
Despite having a couple responses including one I thought was going to pan out, I find myself looking again for a group or solo game I can join with this character.