Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player vs. Player for Pathfinder. Conflict Tactics and Teams

We are play-testing the latest Battlemaps from conflict games. This tentative name of this map is "MidWarden" (see attached). We can choose from 15 types of PvP match. The one below is the simple slayer's Matched called "Brother's Keepers: Objectives Slay all opposing characters. Victory Conditions The last team standing, wins. Here’s the Twist! 1. Each team will have exactly two members – no more, no less. 2. Each team of two shares a pair of rings that allows them to communicate telepathically, absorb some of the other’s damage, swap places and even to bring the other back from the dead. 3. A character who has been killed can be brought back to life if his Brother avenges his death within 3 rounds. I will GM the match. We need 4 to 8 players.
If we can grab 4 players than the next Match can begin as early as Sunday the 13th. I can be available anytime on Sunday. If not than we can also go with Wednesday Nights after 5pm est. Games sessions tend to last 2-3 hours but, of course, can go much longer.
Pre-Gen characters will be available! We have a 30 stats blocks to choose from. I will add an image from the PvP book of the character PDFs that will be available.
We will have some digital prizes and rewards for the playtesters! More to come...
Here is the campaign page to join: Any question send me an email at <a href="mailto:mscott@conflictpvp.com" rel="nofollow">mscott@conflictpvp.com</a> <a href="http://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/2105/the-midwarden-conflict-pvp-for-pathfinder" rel="nofollow">http://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/2105/the-midwarden-conflict-pvp-for-pathfinder</a>