Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Request for the addition of GM notes for handouts?

Edited 1382189905
Hello folks. Would it be possible to inquire about possibly adding in GM note sections for the handouts? This would be a great feature like in the character sheet so you can have public information. This meaning, I am creating lore for all of the Forgotten Realms towns and would like the players to be able to see the general lore information like population, leadership, establishments open for business then for myself being the Dm have my section to have scenarios, quests, plots, hooks and all that other good jazz so when any of my groups pull into say Loudwater, I can pass out the handout and they will have the general knowledge about the town with a town map, then I will be able to look and say oh ya! We can do this while were here or whatnot. What do you folks think? Thanks for your time David
I could see this being pretty useful.