Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Suggestion] Drag and Drop Tokens for Rollable Tables

I usually run Savage Worlds, so this topic did not come up for me until I attempted to setup a Fiasco game recently. Based on suggestions in the Forums, I created a Rollable Table for Black Dice and White Dice and added Pip tokens for each 1-6. When I click on 'Token' in the Rollable table it defaults to the first token and drops it on the table. If I click Roll I can see the image in the chat window; but I cannot click on the Token Image and Drag it to the Tabletop. Is this a feature that is in development? Or am I doing something incorrectly? Keep Rolling20 and Stay Savage Jerrod 'Savage Daddy' Gunning
Gauss
Forum Champion
Right click on the token you created, go to "Multi-Sided" and select "Random Side". It will roll the token. - Gauss