Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lands of Belfum UPDATE

Rog
Marketplace Creator
I haven't had much time to work on Roll20 stuff lately unfortunately. BUT there are some things I wanted to let you guys know about! The marketplace cover has been updated with a much more Snes-tastic banner done by my lead artist Joseph! Credits have been added to the Marketplace Page as well. Since release I have been slowly (but surely) creating token packs that go beautifully with the module.  You can see them all here. For my NEXT update: Some minor bug fixes. Using some user feedback some errata/adjustments to the PDF and some minor in game elements will be fixed. We'll be adding 3 new Pregens: The Warpriest, The Arcanist, and The Hunter Also to everyone who has already purchased the module, I apologize for what has happened to the playlist and Soundcloud. I just got an email from Roll20 about it and I will be working to find a way to get the LoB Soundtrack back into the Audio Playlist.  That's everything for now!

Edited 1475902820
Gold
Forum Champion
Sweet! Thanks for the update. Big fan of this Marketplace module product. As I see I made it onto the testimonials. If anyone else is creating original module content for Roll20, or planning to GM your first module, you won't go wrong getting Lands of Belfum. Whether you run it in Pathfinder like it's made for, or convert to any fantasy game system... the maps and monsters and the simple story line would still work to quick-start your adventure time. Thank you Rog and team for working to bring back the soundtrack, the songs really add to the old-school console video game feeling. My favorite song was the Credits song.  Although I already replaced the "Dining Room" Play-On-Load with some songs from the new Jukebox / Incompetech feature, found some songs that were recommended for the Tavern vibe, I'll switch it back to Belfum soundtrack when possible to restore it. I would think that you (the author) can restore it using the new FanBurst feature in Jukebox, probably. FanBurst will let you import your Soundcloud original tracks, then you should be able to patch the module again.   My group continues to play through Lands Of Belfum so I'll post on Belfum forums again soon with 1 or 2 more super-minor things I noticed that could be enhanced when you patch the module. My game group still wants more PC tokens, so keep the art packs coming when you have time to make more! More magic-users, more halflings, and more thief/rogue to choose from besides the Bards collection. We enjoy the consistent theme and style of the maps and tokens. Screenshot of my gaming group playing Lands of Belfum module last week: We like to fire off a bunch of Special FX when we're about to take a selfie in the game.
Rog
Marketplace Creator
HAHAHA that screenshot made my night.