Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D 5e] Iron Gods. Tuesdays

Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi guys, I'm starting an Iron Gods campaign set in 5e in a few weeks. You will soon be armed with chainsaws and laser pistols; wearing gravity suits and powered armor; installing cybernetics and dosing themselves with nanites; fighting robots, aliens, androids, AIs, and cyborgs; and much, much more! You can also expect to find magic swords, dragons, vile undead, evil wizards, and examples of all those beloved fantasy tropes as well-just seen through a slightly different lens. Iron Gods Player's Guide Apply
Hi! Its voice or writing game?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Video and Voice
Damn, no luck for deaf people! Thanks for respond :-)
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ha, I've been running Iron Gods 5e for a while now. Good luck with this one!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Playing or GMing? Either way I'd love some tips or reviews. We can also talk over chat if you prefer.
Wait, isn't Iron Gods Pathfinder?  It even has the Pathfinder pantheon listed in the player's guide....
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
We are playing Iron Gods (converted to 5e) Golarion setting, 5e rules.
Awesome.  I'm interested.  I'm familiar with Golarion and 5e, but I'm new to roll20.  What will we be using for video chat?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Roll20 video.

Edited 1476391248
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Still looking for 1 more.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Gah, I'd love to play in Iron Gods, but the fact I'm GM'ing it (in pathfinder rules) atm makes it not so much. I'd love to swap ideas for encounters/hooks/presentation though (even though we're doing different rules sets).